Real-time Quoting Engine
Our web-based, Software as a Service technology allows agents and consumers to get instantaneous quotes from multiple carriers in multiple states. Carrier quoting and prospect management has never been easier.Read More
Empower Your Customers
Consumer quoting allows prospects to get quotes directly on your existing website. Prospects that are accustomed to online quoting will have a seamless experience on our platform.Read More
Stay in Touch
Email campaigns help you stay connected and communicate with potential prospects. Manage your email marketing campaigns and create touch-points directly in the platformRead More
- Carrier Access: Instantly connect to your carrier partners. We offer support for National and Regional carriers
- Quick and Easy Setup: Connect with carriers, download and upload quotes to and from your agent management system
- Fast Accurate Quoting: Generate quotes at the Consumer or Agent Portal Level /for Personal lines coverage for Auto, Home and Umbrella. Deliver premium quotations and coverage options via email.
- Quote Logic: Underwriting Logic flow built into the system to decrease E&O exposure and as an intuitive learning tool for Agents and CSR’s
- Consumer Protection: Network and Database Security: Captures and store Consumer data over an encrypted network and store sensitive customer information encrypted in the database.
- Functional/Operational Security: insurun allows you to designate what quotes what agency or agencies can see and report on. Complex password authentication provides air-tight access to data captured by insurun from both within, and without the Agency.
- Increased Productivity: Customizable defaults by agency, carrier and product type.
- Single Point Data Entry: Creates efficiency through single data entry for multiple quote scenarios by product and across product lines.
- Reporting: Review quote activity including quote to bind ratios and agent productivity by location, day, month or quarter.
Build Brand Recognition
- The number of independent agencies has grown. After declining from 44,000 in 1996 to 37,500 in 2006, the number of independent agencies has grown to 38,500 in the past two years,
- Business conditions for independent agencies improved between the 2010 and 2012 studies. In 2012, 60 percent reported increased revenue, compared to 42 percent in the 2010 study,
- Systems and data security are now the most important technology challenges facing agencies, and,
- Agencies are beginning to use the Internet more to obtain new customers. About 25 percent use Facebook to keep in touch with prospects, and 20 percent use LinkedIn.
Gregory Sfoglia, CPA
Chief Executive Officer
Gregory Sfoglia, CPAChief Executive Officer
Gregory Sfoglia, CPA, Insurun Chief Executive Officer. Greg is the owner and President of a large and successful New York based Property & Casualty retail insurance binding authority with over 20 renowned national and regional independent insurance the industry is unparalleled and has been the driving force behind documenting and agent and aggregator in mind. Greg’s experience as a CPA at KPMG Financial Services & management as well as loss reserve and risk retention analysis. Greg holds a BBA in Accounting from Hofstra University.
Pete Sfoglia, PhD
Executive Vice President, Insurun Advisory Services
Pete Sfoglia, PhDExecutive Vice President, Insurun Advisory Services
Pete Sfoglia, PhD, Insurun Executive Vice President, Insurun Advisory Services. Pete presents insurun with 26 years as a Big-x consulting experience in IT Security, Business Process Re-engineering and Governance, Risk and Compliance management, 13 of those years as a Partner at EY, Accenture and Wipro. Pete brings a wealth of experience in insuring the integrity and safety of our customer information, garnering and nurturing customer relationships and helping companies utilize technology to streamline their business processes. As an academic, Professor Sfoglia is widely regarded as a research pioneer in the areas hedging Mortgage Backed Securities and the development of complex derivative financial instruments aimed at managing price risk in large portfolios of marketable securities in Hedge Funds. He has also researched and published on the deployment of his strategies in several Economic and Finance academic journals. Pete has studied under Nobel Prize Laureate Dr. Harry Markowitz at Baruch College where he published his first paper entitled "The Tax Effect of Stock Ex-dividend Behavior" and is an Adjunct Professor of Finance at Columbia University School of Business.
Chief Information Officer
Mark ShiversChief Information Officer
Mark has 17+ years of experience working with Fortune 500 companies to build large-scale, enterprise-wide process reengineering & automation programs, saving them well over $500M. He was appointed VP & Managing Director at BNY Mellon before age 30. He led the Global Operations team to achieve large-scale technology transformation initiatives, including creating a global process ownership program preparing the bank for large-scale automation. Mark was later promoted to Global Head of Intelligent Process Automation, where he led the bank’s 55,000-person Robotics Process Engineering team. This initiative won the 2016 Blueprism RPA award for Delivering Business Value. Mark holds a dual BA in Computer Engineering and German from Binghamton University. He also attended the University of Graz, where he studied German and International Relations.
Chief Technology Officer
Harikrishna MuraliChief Technology Officer
Harikrishna Murali is a Chief Technology Officer, Equipped with a blend of technology know-how and Business acumen, I believe that the ever-changing business
landscape in today's world constantly needs Innovative product solutions and with this belief, I served
'Cognizant Technology Solutions' for 8 years in the Product strategy and application design team working
out of the United States and India. Currently with ISG Alsbridge venturing into the new world of opportunities
in Robotic Process Automation(RPA).
With an engineering degree in Computer Science and hands an on experience in the field of process-centric application strategy & design, I have handled 75+ projects, as a Strategist to build a simplified process-centric application, interacting with various functional departments understanding the process and user workflow to help streamline the business process and application workflow. I strongly believe in “BP IS UI” which is “Business Process Is User Interface”. With exceptional knowledge in Business Analysis, Process Analysis, Process UI Alignment, User Task analysis, User Scenario mapping, Application portfolio analysis, Gap Analysis, User Research and UX design. I hold an enviable expertise in Product strategy, Solution approach, Estimations, Proposals & Client Presentations.
Anandhan SelvarajTechnology Architect
Anandhan is a system architect, software developer, and Integration specilist of having 14+ experience in software architecture, Cloud architecture and development. He is having Experience specializing in the design and production of Enterpricse Applications and service oriented architectures in the SaaS paradigm. Worked in major domains like Healthcare, Supply Chain, Financial Services, Public Sector, Oil & Gas etc.
Start your 30 day FREE Trial
You'll be able to manage your agency and agents, as well as run real-time quotes.