Real-time Quoting Engine
Our web-based, Software as a Service technology allows agents and consumers to get instantaneous quotes from multiple carriers in multiple states. Carrier quoting and prospect management has never been easier.Read More
Empower Your Customers
Consumer quoting allows prospects to get quotes directly on your existing website. Prospects that are accustomed to online quoting will have a seamless experience on our platform.Read More
Stay in Touch
Email campaigns help you stay connected and communicate with potential prospects. Manage your email marketing campaigns and create touch-points directly in the platformRead More
- Carrier Access: Instantly connect to your carrier partners. We offer support for National and Regional carriers
- Quick and Easy Setup: Connect with carriers, download and upload quotes to and from your agent management system
- Fast Accurate Quoting: Generate quotes at the Consumer or Agent Portal Level /for Personal lines coverage for Auto, Home and Umbrella. Deliver premium quotations and coverage options via email.
- Quote Logic: Underwriting Logic flow built into the system to decrease E&O exposure and as an intuitive learning tool for Agents and CSR’s
- Consumer Protection: Network and Database Security: Captures and store Consumer data over an encrypted network and store sensitive customer information encrypted in the database.
- Functional/Operational Security: insurun allows you to designate what quotes what agency or agencies can see and report on. Complex password authentication provides air-tight access to data captured by insurun from both within, and without the Agency.
- Increased Productivity: Customizable defaults by agency, carrier and product type.
- Single Point Data Entry: Creates efficiency through single data entry for multiple quote scenarios by product and across product lines.
- Reporting: Review quote activity including quote to bind ratios and agent productivity by location, day, month or quarter.
Build Brand Recognition
- The number of independent agencies has grown. After declining from 44,000 in 1996 to 37,500 in 2006, the number of independent agencies has grown to 38,500 in the past two years,
- Business conditions for independent agencies improved between the 2010 and 2012 studies. In 2012, 60 percent reported increased revenue, compared to 42 percent in the 2010 study,
- Systems and data security are now the most important technology challenges facing agencies, and,
- Agencies are beginning to use the Internet more to obtain new customers. About 25 percent use Facebook to keep in touch with prospects, and 20 percent use LinkedIn.
Gregory Sfoglia, CPA
Chief Executive Officer
Gregory Sfoglia, CPAChief Executive Officer
Gregory Sfoglia, CPA, Insurun Chief Executive Officer. Greg is the owner and President of a large and successful New York based Property & Casualty retail insurance binding authority with over 20 renowned national and regional independent insurance the industry is unparalleled and has been the driving force behind documenting and agent and aggregator in mind. Greg’s experience as a CPA at KPMG Financial Services & management as well as loss reserve and risk retention analysis. Greg holds a BBA in Accounting from Hofstra University.
Pete Sfoglia, PhD
Executive Vice President, Insurun Advisory Services
Pete Sfoglia, PhDExecutive Vice President, Insurun Advisory Services
Pete Sfoglia, PhD, Insurun Executive Vice President, Insurun Advisory Services. Pete presents insurun with 26 years as a Big-x consulting experience in IT Security, Business Process Re-engineering and Governance, Risk and Compliance management, 13 of those years as a Partner at EY, Accenture and Wipro. Pete brings a wealth of experience in insuring the integrity and safety of our customer information, garnering and nurturing customer relationships and helping companies utilize technology to streamline their business processes. As an academic, Professor Sfoglia is widely regarded as a research pioneer in the areas hedging Mortgage Backed Securities and the development of complex derivative financial instruments aimed at managing price risk in large portfolios of marketable securities in Hedge Funds. He has also researched and published on the deployment of his strategies in several Economic and Finance academic journals. Pete has studied under Nobel Prize Laureate Dr. Harry Markowitz at Baruch College where he published his first paper entitled "The Tax Effect of Stock Ex-dividend Behavior" and is an Adjunct Professor of Finance at Columbia University School of Business.
Chief Software Architect & Chief Innovation Officer
David RoseChief Software Architect & Chief Innovation Officer
David is a system architect, software developer, IT consultant, and entrepreneur with nearly two decades of experience in software architecture and development. He is the founder of Hexa1, a software development consultancy specializing in the design and production of complex expert systems and service oriented architectures in the SaaS paradigm. He is the driving force behind our technical vision and implementation success.
Infrastructure Architect, Insurun Advisory Services
Yuriy RyvkindInfrastructure Architect, Insurun Advisory Services
Yuriy Ryvkind is a seasoned IT architect and head of cybersecurity operations for several organizations in the Insurance, Finance and Healthcare spaces. He specializes in advanced threat management and designing infrastructures that are highly resistant to intrusion and failure. Yuriy holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems from Pace University.
Chief CyberSecurity Architect, Insurun Advisory Services
Andrew TonerChief CyberSecurity Architect, Insurun Advisory Services
Andy Toner was a lead Partner at PriceWaterhouseCoopers in setting the direction for our Financial Services CIO Advisory practice in the US. He is nationally recognized as a leader in the field of Information Security and Privacy with over 20 years of experience developing solutions to the security challenges of major corporations, focusing on the financial services industry. He has also led numerous client engagements covering a wide range of IT areas, such as IT Asset Management, IT Portfolio Management, Identity and Access Management, Configuration Management, Security Content Monitoring and Security Event Management. Most recently, Mr. Toner led a cybercrime response team assisting a client with their response to a significant systems breach. This assistance consisted of identifying the root causes of the breach and developing a remediation plan, performing data discovery to identify all potentially exposed information and managing communications with various interested parties, such as regulators, credit card companies and law enforcement.
In addition, he has a broad range of experiences assisting numerous global organizations with audits, development of policies and standards, preparation for and/or response to regulatory audits, development of organization structures and governance models to support business needs, and the development of strategies/roadmaps that address the needs of the business in a cost effective manner. Andy holds a BA in Finance and Computer Applications from Fairfield University.
Start your 30 day FREE Trial
You'll be able to manage your agency and agents, as well as run real-time quotes.